Outta the Cage Comment Policy
We're not gonna lie: We love that you're on our website and want to help find our furry friends a forever home. We encourage you to jump in on the conversations. But before you do, please read on...
To help keep this a fun, vibrant, and safe community for all, we will be enforcing the following policy:
If someone's comment violates one of Scout's 5 Don'ts below, we will delete the comment - and, if necessary, ban the individual from making additional comments on the site. No questions asked.
Scout's 5 Don'ts
- Don't bad-mouth any person, organization, or shelter. It's not helpful for our community or for the dogs.
- Don't be negative. This is tough, time-consuming work and many of us are volunteers. Be a positive force and add value to the conversation.
- Don't whine. There's enough drama going on in the world of animal rescue. We don't need or want it here.
- Don't be rude or use profane language. Treat others with respect - even if you don't agree with what they're saying.
- Don't spam or do anything else that's inappropriate. It's just not cool and it won't be tolerated.
If this is too much to ask, we invite you to find another community of like-minded people.
Outta the Cage may change this comment policy from time to time at Outta the Cage's sole discretion.